Multi-Emmy-winning Composer Len Miller, owner of DreamScape Music, has created evocative scores and sound design for many facets of film and television. Len has always believed that music and sound design actually form a spectrum of wonderful, musical noise. It’s been this conviction that has led him to take all kinds of approaches to scoring, from using world-class musicians, to rhythmically dropping silverware, to bending everyday sounds beyond recognition and making them sing.
Some examples among Len’s 700+ award-winning projects:
- Series: Wicked Attraction (now in its 4th season), Great Planes (now in its 3rd year), The Bureau, the mini-series Inside the Vietnam War, and many episodes of The Final Report, Behind Bars and Hard Time
- Documentaries: 9/11: After the Towers Fell, Black Hawk Down, American, Charles Sobhraj: The Serpent, KKK: Inside American Terror, Osama’s Escape, Cook County Jail, The Green River Killer, and many more.
- Film: Including Desperate Escape, Ascension, Slowly, Steve Phoenix, and Primordial Soup.
- Themes and Promo Packages: ABC, NBC, CBS, PAX, The Travel Channel, Comcast SportsNet, Oxygen, the Rainbow Group, Yes Network (NY Yankees), Philadelphia Eagles
- Complete Broadcast/ID Packages: Including CBS, Oxygen, Comcast SportsNet, Mid Atlantic Sports Network (MASN)
- National Spots: Including ebay, VISA, Philips, MasterCard, Motorola, Haagen-Dazs, AFL-CIO, Cool Whip, Bristol Myers Squibb, and many, many more.
- High-quality Libraries: Including projects for NFL Films, which can currently be heard promoting everything from CSI to Medium, Young and the Restless to Curb Your Enthusiasm, and the NFL network.
- Business-to-Business: SAP, Bristol Myers Squibb, Children’s Hospital of Pennsylvania, AstraZenica, The Vanguard Group, Plexiglass, IKON, Woods Services, and many more.
Click to explore my IMDB (Internet Movie Database) Listing: